#3DJam - this app can be downloaded through the developers Itch.io page.
Available for both Windows and OSX.
A meditative virtual reality experience about inspecting space debris in a weightless environment.
'Good morning commander.'
You roll over and yawn.
'Good morning, computer,' you mumble into the ship's dark cabin.
'Shall we start the day?'
'Only if we start it right.'
You engage the start up sequence and the soothing sound of Chris Zabriskie's piano fills the metal and plastic space.
The exterior window shutters lurch into motion and mechanically shuffle open.
Light reflecting off a nearby planet pours into the cabin revealing the space you call home.
You put out your arms and push off gently towards the center console.
A new day.
A new collection of debris to inspect.
A new set of artifacts to discover.
- Requires an Oculus Rift DK2 with Leap Motion VR Mount
- A variety of artifacts to nudge, poke and interact with, both human and nonhuman
- One type of nonhuman tech (Grav Tech) which can empower your suit with new abilities
- Functional, in game music module lets you skip, rewind, pause or resume the current track
- Beautiful soothing soundtrack by Chris Zabriskie
- Watch the How To Video guide: http://youtu.be/YETSL6ES-oE
- Read the instructions on the left in the intro scene.
Created by Martin Schubert