Note that this is a Linux example.
Interactive with X11 uses:
- palmPosition to move MOUSE CURSOR by XWarpPointer, and generate KEY PRESS event by XTestFakeKeyEvent;
- Gesture::TYPEKEYTAP and Gesture::TYPESCREENTAP gestures to generate MOUSE CLICK event by XQueryPointer and XSendEvent;
so it is able to interactive with KDE, a famous desktop environment based on X11 for Linux:
* move and left click the mouse
* emit left top corner hot zone (hot key)
* generate left and right key press event when viewing photo or presentation